Welcome to My Kind of Food. Subscribe to my blog feed or sign up for email updates. (A confirmation email will be sent to your in-box prior to activation. )If you have any issues subscribing, please contact me at hungrygal@rogers.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Summer time produce.


Summer bring us the most delicious freshest foods. How can you NOT eat vegetables? The colours are so vibrant and they taste so sweet! We picked up sugar snap peas on the weekend. So we steamed them - threw some Hawaiian Red Clay Salt and drizzled with truffle oil. Very nice.


4 comments:

Massia said...

Love to eat but never managed to acquire a taste for cooking. How about sharing some of that food, hynfry gal?

Oh, may be the backdrop needs to change from black to something more appetizing...

MM

novicetrader said...

mmm .... truffles ....

Hungry Gal said...

m - perhaps you were right. I really did like the black but this is also very nice too. thanks for the feedback.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I love Asian food. Can you share more of your homestyle recipes?? BTW...I love the green background of your blog.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs